Posted on 14-Apr-22
The team is responsible to ensure that our community (team, alumni, collaborators and partners) have a productive experience with us. You are in charge of fostering a positive culture which could be internal workshops or fun activities.
Director of People & Process
Reports to: Managing Director
No of position(s): 1
Position Duration: 12 months
Location: Remote Working (Online)
Time commitment: Approximately 6-8 hours per week
As the Director of People & Process, your assignments will include (but are not limited to):
- Coordinate recruitment campaigns for Be The Catalyst (Asia) – internally for the team and externally for the programme.
- Responsible for creating internal initiatives for the team.
- Responsible for ensuring people within Be The Catalyst (Asia) is constantly growing.
- Attend monthly research institute meetings as well as department meetings (if required) to report and provide input.
- Creating recommendations for improvement where feasible and appropriate.
- You are energetic, innovative and hardworking with ideas about creative ways to engage audiences in achieving the organization’s mission.
- An individual with excellent written and verbal communication skills along with decent computer tools literacy (email, MS Office, and related business and communication tools).
- An ability to work autonomously and collaboratively across all departments.
- Someone with meticulous attention to detail.
- Someone with previous and/or ongoing experience in HR is preferred but not mandatory.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build effective working relationships with colleagues and other stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve results, work as a team, take the initiative and work independently.
- Full command of English is prefered, the ability to work and communicate in Bahasa Malaysia and/or Chinese are a plus but not mandatory.
If you are interested in working with us, please complete the online form via the link below.