Posted on 14-Apr-22
The team is a crucial part of Be The Catalyst (Asia) team as a whole, as the team is expected to provide extensive research on the research area of interest. You will be in charge of developing research articles, collecting new data, and analysing existing data to develop new insights and thinking.
Reports to: Managing Director
No of position(s): 3
Position Duration: 12 months
Location: Remote Working (Online)
Time commitment: Approximately 6-10 hours per week
As a hub manager, your assignments will include (but are not limited to) :
- Ensure tasks are being delegated to each research hub member.
- Conducting extensive, accountable and non-bias research on the research hubs‘ themes.
- Producing articles and or academic journals related to research hubs’ themes.
- Collaborating with the other related departments in producing articles and content related to research hubs’ themes.
- Attend monthly research institute meetings as well as department meetings (if required) to report and provide input.
- Creating recommendations for improvement where feasible and appropriate.
- Strong understanding of and interest in research hubs‘ themes.
- Demonstrated ability to research, analyze, collate and present information in a timely and accurate manner.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build effective working relationships with colleagues and other stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve results, work as a team, take the initiative and work independently.
- Working and communicating in English is preferred; the ability to work and communicate in Bahasa Malaysia is a plus but not mandatory.
- The ability to operationalize data processing applications and/or data visualization is a plus but not mandatory.
If you are interested in working with us, please complete the Hub Manager Application Form and complete the online form via the link below.